- Our trading hours are Monday – Friday from 6am to 4pm
- We do not charge for delivery however we only deliver to select areas. Please check the map showing the areas that we service and ensure that your order meets the minimum required order total.
- We are able to cater for a number of dietary requirements. Please advise us of any at the time of placing the order. Products may contain traces of nuts.
- Payment must be made in full at the time of ordering. We do not accept cash on delivery.
- Invoicing accounts may be granted to repeat customers. If you are granted an acount, you will be invoiced at the time of order and payment will then be required within 7 days from the date of the completed order.
- Customers are required to select a 30 minute window for delivery at the point of ordering.
- We will collect any platters/plates/boards that the order was arranged on the next trading day after delivery. We are not responsible for any loss or breakages so these must be covered by the customer.
- It is only possible to cancel an existing order up until 2pm on the trading day before the delivery is due. (See point 1 for our trading hours). Any cancellation after this time will not be eligible for a refund. Cancellations must be received in writing at firstname.lastname@example.org
- If a pre paid order is cancelled before 2pm on the trading day before delivery date, the customer will be entitled to a full refund.
Hello, we are currently closed but we look forward to seeing you again after lockdown!
020 7378 0484